Digital Marketing Hub - What's on in July 2022?
Posted: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 11:35
How to promote your activities to younger audiences through social media - July 5th 2022, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
It's well known that young people are leaving Facebook. But where are they going?
In this webinar Chris Norfield, Head of Digital Behaviour Change at London Sport, shares:
• How to pick the right channels for your audience
• Why you need to think differently about content creation for this audience
• Examples of sport and physical activity campaigns that are engaging younger audiences
Get Started With Analytics With Google - July 12th 2022, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
Analytics can help you better understand your customers and support your digital marketing strategy.
This session will help you to apply data-driven thinking to your business. Explore the questions your customer data can help you answer, discover tools to access these insights, and learn how to set up Google Analytics.
In this session you will learn:
● The ways that data analytics can help your business strategy
● Which tools can help you understand your audience
● How to get started with Google Analytics
How to get more new clients and members - July 19th 2022, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
Getting more new clients and members is a key goal for many groups, clubs and businesses. Digital marketing is a fantastic tool to get more people getting in touch and signing up.
Join Simon Beer who will take you through his top tips including:
• How to get in front of new clients and members using digital marketing
• How to make sure you get that new member or client. If they have found you how do you make it as likely as possible they sign up!
• How to keep it going to retain your new clients and members
Effective Content Strategies to Dominate Instagram - July 26th 2022, 11am - 12pm (Zoom)
Simon Mitchell is founder of Maverick Goose Ltd. They help fitness professionals create scroll-stopping content so they can find their ideal customers and turn posts into profits.
This webinar will focus on:
- The simple way to make stand-out content in an overcrowded marketplace.
- Understanding what content formats drive likes, leads, and sales on Instagram.
- Top tips for creating more-engaging Reels
- How to use human psychology to double your leads
- The Hub & Spoke Email System for simple, effective emails that convert.
All Webinars are recorded and uploaded to the 'Resources' section of the Hub to access at any time, so don't worry if you are not able to attend a session live.
Join the Digital Marketing Hub to access these webinars.
Source and Image: CIMSPA