Move It Mondays
Move It Mondays is a brand new multi-activity club created in response to our Active Rutland Together county-wide consultation process!
Move It Mondays aims to:
- Introduce children to new and exciting activities (that they may not have tried before!)
- Increase children's confidence to participate in physical activity
- Get more children in Rutland active in a fun, friendly and non-competitive environment
- Encourage friendships and sibling bonding through physical activity
- Increase awareness of local clubs in Rutland and what they can offer
BOOK YOUR CHILD'S PLACE TODAY!
Each session is anonymous - you and your child will not know what activity to expect each week!
Payment will be taken at the beginning of each session - please bring the exact amount of change. The cost of each session is £3, or you can pay a lump sum of £18 for all 7 sessions.
Please ensure your child wears suitable clothing for doing physical activity both inside and outside, including footwear. Shin pads will be required for Session 3 (Monday 18th June). Changing and toilet facilities are available on site.
Please ensure they also bring a water bottle and any medical items that may be required.
Please book by completing all the boxes on the online booking form below to enroll your child into Move It Mondays.
You can also book by contacting Lauren on LCotton@rutland.gov.uk or 01572 720909.
Sport and Physical Activity Development Assistant (Legacy Maker)
Rutland County Council
- Rutland County Council
- 01572 720909