Useful Job Links
Swimming Instructor (Part-Time)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: A very attractive rate of pay is available for the right person
Rutland Rotaract Family Support Centre provides weekly swimming lessons in Oakham for children and young people aged 3-25 with additional needs. These needs could be physical disability, sensory impairment or conditions such as autism and ADHD.
They are looking for an instructor who:
- Is level 2 qualified or working towards this level of qualification.
- Is available to work for up to 2.5 hours on a Saturday afternoon (term-time only) to teach our youngest/beginner swimmers.
- Is self-employed with own insurance.
- Is willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
- Is willing to attend safeguarding training.
- Is patient and kind but firm.
- Is looking for a rewarding opportunity.
- Preferably has some experience of working with children with additional needs, although this is not essential.
If you think this could be you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
- Contract: 12 months
- Closing Date: Monday 19th March
Leicester City Football Club Community Trust is seeking to recruit an experienced Disability Officer to join their team to assist with the delivery of multi-sport activities in schools, colleges and community settings. This role will enable young people and adults with specific disabilities to gain access to provision that will create inspiring opportunities for them to participate, officiate, lead and coach.
The Community Trust's Disability programme aims to provide meaningful opportunities and experiences for young people and adults across Leicester-Shire and Rutland to improve their quality of life through sport and physical activity.
The job role and description, including details on how to apply can be found here.