Would you like to work on your strength and balance?
Worried about falling or know someone who is?
These classes could be for you! A progressive seated or standing exercise class tailored to individual needs and preferences, with an opportunity to socialise.
These classes are designed to improve:
- Strength, balance and coordination
- Daily living activities
- Bone density and muscle mass
- Overall health
- Confidence (reduce fear of falling)
- Reduce your risk of having a fall
7 parts to the sessions:
- Balance training
- Strength training
- Endurance training
- Backwards chaining (getting up and down off the floor)
- Functional floor activities
- Tai Chi
"I have enjoyed the programme very much both from a fitness point of view and socially as I have met some very nice people who I look forward to meeting up with every week." (FaME participant)
Exercise Referral Coordinator
- 01572 758200