Active Rutland Community Sports Awards 2018
The Active Rutland Community Sports Awards are back for 2018!
Nominations for the seventh annual awards night will open on Friday 15th June, giving people across the county, the opportunity to recognise the outstanding contribution individuals, clubs, teams, coaches and volunteers are making to sport and physical activity in Rutland. There are 16 award categories to choose from.
We hope that you will get involved in celebrating all that is great about sport and physical activity in Rutland by nominating people you know – people who have played an important part in a year of sporting success.
All entries must be submitted by Friday 14th September and the awards ceremony will be held at Greetham Valley on Wednesday 14th November. To nominate someone special, please complete the online form or alternatively download a hard copy below.
Hardcopy Nomination Form
Data Protection and GDPR
We are currently seeking sponsors to support our annual awards night by sponsoring an award category. There are 16 award categories to choose from.
Sponsor an Award: £200
- You will be named after an award (of your choice).
- Your name / logo will appear in the programme at the event, which will be handed out to approximately 200 guests.
- Your name / logo will appear in the presentation at the event.
- Your name / logo will appear on the certificates awarded to all of your award category nominees.
- Your name / logo will be listed on our website.
- Two representatives will be invited to personally present the award to the winner.
- Your name will be included in post event publicity.
If you would like any further information about this sponsorship opportunity or you would like to become a sponsor, please contact Danielle Adams on email@example.com or 01572 720936.
We are seeking donations for our raffle at this years awards night. All proceeds help support our local sport and physical activity clubs, providers and organisations within Rutland. Last year we raised a total of £535 which made a real difference to our community. If you would like to make a donation, please get in touch.