Coach and Volunteer Fund
This funding stream focuses on developing the workforce behind the fantastic sports clubs which run in Rutland. It aims to strengthen our community sports volunteers and coaches through funding qualifications and training courses. The fund provides clubs with the opportunity to reward and develop their new and existing coaches and volunteers to improve the delivery and provision of local community sport.
The fund offers:
- 50% of the total cost of UKCC NGB coaching courses, levels 1 to 3.
- The full cost of Sports Coach UK Coach Education workshops run through Leicester-shire & Rutland Sport or Rutland County Council.
Each year, we accept applications all year round as we understand that this fund is used as and when sports clubs require it. Clubs need to meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for funding:
- We will only accept applications from community sports clubs, on behalf of a coach or volunteer at the club.
- Sports clubs must be based in Rutland.
- Coaches must complete 10 voluntary (unpaid) hours at the club for every £100 awarded to them.
- If a coach or volunteer fails to complete the qualification, the funding will be reclaimed by Active Rutland.
- Retrospective applications will not be considered.
To apply simply download the application form and return your completed form to email@example.com or to The Active Rutland Team, Rutland County Council, Catmose, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6HP.