Active Children and Young People
The recommended physical activity levels for children and young people.
Please see information below on local provision for children and young people, as well as useful links to external websites
- Children And Young People Physical Activity Factsheet (PDF, 554 Kb)
A physical activity guideline for children and young people aged 5-18 years.
For information on local sport clubs and sport club contacts, please visit our Sport Club and Activity Session Directory page.
Term time Activities
Activities in the Holidays
- Wild Camp (5 - 12 Years) (JPEG, 411 Kb, 1153x1600)
Join Super Cat and the gang and be prepared to go 'Wild' with their mammoth timetable of fun. There's lots on offer, from football to swimming, inflatable fun to arts and crafts! The Wild Camp Play scheme runs every school holiday at Catmose Sports Centre. Contact Kelly for more information: email@example.com
- Pay and Play (JPEG, 1.1 Mb, 1240x1754)
Hire out the sport facilities at Catmose Sport Centre for £2 per person to play any activity! Great for families.
- Eshelby Leisure Dodgeball Holiday Club (6-14yrs) (JPEG, 111 Kb, 714x960)
- Leicestershire CCC Summer Coaching Camps (JPEG, 642 Kb, 1024x576)
Cover all aspects of batting, fielding and wicket-keeping as well as match play scenarios.
Junior Gym Memberships
Please contact the sport centre for more details.
CrossFit Oakham also offer a CrossFit Kids membership for 5+ years.