Who is Club Matters for?
Club Matters resources are for you if you;
- Run a sports clubs, whether large or small, formal or informal;
- Are thinking about setting up a club;
- Support, are undertaking or considering the Clubmark accreditation; or
- Are active in sports development.
What are the benefits?
The Club Matters convenient and flexible resources;
- Will help you attract and retain members;
- Provide practical tips and guidance;
- Offer tools to help you understand your club and members; and
- Will improve and develop your skills.
Clubmark is the universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports Clubs. It stands for:
- Higher standards of welfare, equity, coaching and management in community sports Clubs.
- Making sure the nation's sports Club infrastructure is safer, stronger and more successful.
It shows that a Club provides the right environment which ensures the welfare of members and encourages everyone to enjoy sport and stay involed throughout their lives.
An accredited Club is recognised as a safe, rewarding and fulfilling place for participants of all ages as well as helping parents and carers know that they're choosing the right Club for their young people.